Justin Bieber Talks Haters And Anti-Bieber Facebook Group

Justin Bieber Talks Haters, Justin Bieber Talks Haters And Anti-Bieber Facebook Group, While the majority of the population adore the pants off Justin Bieber, there are a few who are not so keen. But instead of feeling down about it, the teen superstar has thanked those who don't like him.

Speaking at a press conference in Mexico, where he is currently performing his My World South American tour, the star, who remained schtum about his relationship with Selena Gomez, Celebs.gather.com reports him saying:

"You know what? Good and bad things happen to everybody. It's fate. This life can be so fun, and sometimes you can lose yourself in it. And I'm gonna try my best not to lose myself because I think it's important to just always be yourself no matter what.

"And that's what I am. I'm myself no matter what people think of me or say about me. I've got a lot of haters--on You Tube, on Twitter, Facebook. There's a Facebook group, 'I Hate Justin Bieber.' But, at the end of the day, it's like 'You're promoting me. You're letting people know about me. There's over a million people in this group that are just talking about me so I must be doing something right to get that much recognition. And so, I say 'thank you' to my fans and 'thank you' to my haters."

Source: entertainmentwise

Blog Archive

Categories

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...